Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Revelation Exchange #2

God said, "Let there be light" and there was light. He saw the light and that it was good. He then divided it from the darkness. He called…

Started by Prophetess Jen Thomas-Williams

0 Apr 29, 2009

Revelation Exchange

God told Noah, Genesis 9:1, to "be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth." Obviously, this was because God had just destroyed every li…

Started by Prophetess Jen Thomas-Williams

0 Apr 29, 2009

Thanks in advance for reading!! :)

Did you post your pic yet? Go to the right sidebar. Scroll down to "Followers" and add your pic to our site. God bless, Mark Seay www.Li

Started by Mark Seay

0 Apr 28, 2009

What when Patience and Realtiy Clashes

The first discussion pertains to a Medical Question. But this Discussion is a Spiritual Question! **** WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PATIENCE (A virt…

Started by Rev. Richard Lee Bishop

0 Apr 22, 2009

Reality & Patients

What happens when Reality and Patients Clash? Other than Prayer, What are we Associate Minister to Do? I value your opinions! Please email…

Started by Rev. Richard Lee Bishop

0 Apr 22, 2009

Delay Obedience

"And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying, Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preachin…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Apr 21, 2009

Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence and how it effects and has affected the Christian community. It is an on-going dilemma in the home and in our communities…

Started by Kishi Franklin

0 Apr 20, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Ministries Are Aborted & Churches Don't Grow

Hi there and happy holiday to you. I sure hope that you can get this discussion. My computer is acting up. I am opening this discussion fr…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Happy Resurrection Day!!!!

"...And they found the stonerolled away from the sepulchre. And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus." Luke 24:2-3 Ha…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

1 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

THE TRUTH MUST BE PREACHED.

MOST PASTORS,PREACH WHAT THE CHURCH WANT TO HEAR,AND SELDOMLY PREACH REPENTANCE, INORDER NOT TO LOOSE MEMBERS, THAT IS VERY WRONG. JESUS SA…

Started by prophetessELIZABETH M FONCHAM

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by prophetessELIZABETH M FONCHAM

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service