Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED YOUR PRAYER & SUPPORT PLEASE

PRAYER REQUEST: Praise the Lord, Greetings to all saints... My son Solomon died in an accident in 2016, from that, my wife still upset ment…

Started by David Chelladurai

0 Jul 20, 2020

Prayer Request

Praise the Lord I have a prayer request my daughter's bestfriend father. has a blood disease that the doctors have gave up on because he is…

Started by Sarah Boone

1 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Sarah Boone

Saints Need Prayers - ISIS beheaded people

Now; The islamist group (ISIS) just took over "Quaragosh", the biggest Christian city in Iraq. There are hundreds of men, women and childre…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Nov 27, 2016

"Pray for Me" by Bing Bing ft. Lovey Elise (Beautiful Struggle)

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Feb 15, 2016

Prayer Requests

I want to pray and Intercede for a people who are expecting a move of god this year and to release the necessary oil over your life. Whethe…

Started by Pastor Lashawn Mitchell

3 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Pastor Lashawn Mitchell

Very Urgent Prayer Request

Please pray for my total healing and that God will give me a better job, until He opens the door for me to preach full time and that God wi…

Started by Rev. James Cook

0 Aug 23, 2014

Divine Portal For Healing in year 2014

Divine Portal for Healing in the Buffalo WNY Area   Definition of the word Portal: A doorway, entrance, or gate, especially one that i…

Started by Ann

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Ann

Prayer request for Government shutdown

I'd like to request prayers for those in the Washington, DC area that are suffering because of the government shutdown. It's clear this is…

Started by Barry Mukaka

0 Oct 2, 2013

After having learnt your Vision and Mission, We are privileged to be tagged with you.pl............Ps. Johnson.

After having learnt your Vision and Mission, We are privileged to be tagged with you.pl............Ps. Johnson. The LORD ALMIGHTY & WE…

Started by Pst(Dr).Johnson

0 Apr 25, 2013

I will pray for you!

I am going to pray for you, Pastor. Though nobody deserves the hatred which is being spewed towards you, nobody deserves to be fired over a…

Started by KK

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service