Divine Portal for Healing in the Buffalo WNY Area

Definition of the word Portal: A doorway, entrance, or gate, especially one that is large and imposing. 2. An entrance or a means of entrance: the local library, a portal of knowledge. 3. The portal vein.

Hello All!

I just wanted to share a word of knowledge that I received. And once again was confirmed while I was in prayer on this afternoon.  The Holy Spirit has released me to share with all of you, To begin believing God for a Divine Portal for Healing in the Buffalo WNY Area.  I am asking all of you as a body of believers who are walking by faith to come in agreement with this word! We know that the thief come only to steal and kill and destroy; But Jesus said “ That I have come that they may have life, and have it in full. (John 10:10). So I am believing God for Total Healing in our bodies, for our loved ones, friends, families, etc.

This is the Word that I received:

** “There has been a “Healing Angel” which has been released within this WNY Region within the city of Buffalo.  The Lord our God (Jehovah Rapha(Rophi)  has released  a “Pool of Bethesda” in the Midst of our City. A “Portal of Healing” has been opened, you will begin to hear of absolute, God created Healing Miracles!

So please begin to believe God for “Supernatural, Miraculous, Healings! There is a release in the atmosphere! I am believing God that he will supernaturally create new organs, new cartilage, tumors and growths will begin to fall off! Tendons and Muscles which have been destroyed or torn will be renewed, Brain cells which were dead and COMPLETELY Damaged will be totally awakened and rebirth! Diseases such as Cancer, Lupus, HIV, Hyper Tension, Rheumatoid Arthritis, will be dismissed and deleted from our bodies! And

The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said (Reference Scripture Read Ezekiel 37:1-6 below)

“ These sickness and diseases that are upon our bodies are as the dry bones which lay in the valley. They are very many who are seeking the Lord for healings. The Lord is saying to “Us” can these bones live?  In other words God is saying to you today can you believe God to Live! Ezekiel answered, and said “thou knowest” In our hearts and in our minds we have to KNOW that God knows our individual situations and only He is able to make us whole. God gave Ezekiel the word to “Prophesy” upon the bones and “Say ye dry bones hear the word of the Lord, ( We have to begin to speak to that disease, that ailment, disorder, etc) and command it to line up  and Hear the Word of the Lord!

Behold I will cause breath to enter unto you and you shall live. ( Every respiratory disorder, lung, airway, Be restored! And will lay sinew upon you (Deteriorated muscle, tissue, cartilage, be restored!) And will bring flesh upon you (Every cancer, tumor, Lupus,  growth, open sores, scars we command you to be completely removed, be gone, flesh be renewed New Organs, Kidneys, Uterus, Breast, Legs, Arms, etc. be restored and Healed! And cover you with skin. And I will put breath in you, and you shall live! And you shall know that I am the Lord!

“God we receive this word! And give you all the Glory, Honor and Praise! We are excited about the signs and wonders, testimonies that will follow all those who Believe your word and will stand on your promise given to us in the book of Isaiah 53: 4-5 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. 5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. Amen! Hallelujah!

(Ezekiel 37:1-6)

1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answer...

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them...

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause brea...

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and I will put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

**Psalms 91:11 For He shall give His Angels Charge over thee,  to keep thee in all thy ways

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd also like to add that the Holy Spirit has confirmed that it wasn't just for my region but all over!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service