Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can somebody pray to break my curse?

i have problems with my body pain on difference places it feels like it is a curse..a spiritual leader say to me when he was angry when i s…

Started by andy bauwens

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

Tuesday Morning Prayer:

Father, I hear You. There's an impressing of weight upon my heart and in my spirit this morning. There's a sound of sorrow, a weeping so ta…

Started by Sister Sonya

1 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

Monday Evening Prayer:

God we thank You tonight for the day we had in You! Father we give You thanks with a grateful heart, For you are worthy to be praised! God,…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 25, 2011

Monday Morning Prayer:

Lord, We thank You for allowing us to grace this earth another day! Thank you for the many many blessings You have given to us! We thank yo…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 24, 2011

Father, I thank you tonight for blessings seen and unseen and the ones that are yet to be manifested in the earth!

Father we lay hold to every miracle, sign and wonder that you have prepared before hand for us that we shall walk fully in them! God I bles…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 23, 2011

Here we are again God praising You for another day!

A day that we have never seen or experienced, a day that we will never see or experience again. Today is a NEW day filled with new mercies,…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 21, 2011

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, LET US PRAY FOR PASTOR YOUSEF!!!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, LET US PRAY FOR  PASTOR YOUSEF FOR "EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE FOR WHOEVER BELIEVES". http://e-activist.com/e

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

0 Sep 27, 2011

24 / 7 Prayer Requests *

Prayer Requests Sept.-Oct. 2011

Started by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

0 Sep 22, 2011

MY CURRENT STATUS

ASK ME!!!!!

Started by Mrs Chang Ming

0 Aug 21, 2011

Left the Ministry

I have been out of church and ministry for about 4yrs.  I sometimes feel ashamed and miss fellowship.  I have  tried but get so tired of ch…

Started by Denise Rogers

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Allance

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service