Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi I need your help my father is 32nd degree in free masonry.

Hello I am Geraldine, Gerry for short. I live in Philippines and I am 41 years old. For years I knew my father's involvement in Masonry but…

Started by Geraldine C Lachica

0 Oct 15, 2010

Pray without ceasing

I like to challenge ALL to get back to prayer, and to pray without ceasing, pray one for another. It's high time for us to, "Confess our fa…

Started by Sheila Gary

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Sheila Gary

PRAISE GOD FOR MIRACLES PRAYERS!!

GOOD MORNING FAMILYTHANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS THAT BROUGHT FORTH MIRACLES IN JESUS NAME. DADDY HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER FLOOR THAT ALLOWS…

Started by Evang.. Felecia Spaulding

0 Oct 8, 2010

PROPHETIC PRAYER FOR HEALING & DELIVERANCES TODAY-6P-8P CENTRAL TIME ZONE

KEEP UP THE FAITH DON’T GIVE UP THE HOPEFIVE FOLD INTERNATIONALLY MINISTRYChief Apostle Raymond Grant(President/Pastor)Apostle Rosemary…

Started by Apostle Rosemary Grant

0 Sep 20, 2010

PRAYER &INTERCESSYING SERVICE TODAY-10AM-12PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE

KEEP UP THE FAITH DON’T GIVE UP THE HOPEFIVE FOLD INTERNATIONALLY MINISTRYChief Apostle Raymond Grant(President/Pastor)Apostle Rosemary…

0 Sep 11, 2010

Starting over in Ministry after a Divorce.

How does one start again after a hard break up and Divorce? I am resently Divorced and Single Father. I took a step back from Ministry to f…

Started by Elder/Servant Chan M.Pratt

7 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Evang.Shirley D. DeBose

PRAYER & INTERCESSYING SERVICE-10AM-12PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE(PALTALK ROOM)

0 Aug 7, 2010

DBE Community - Our Prayer for You

http://www.dailybreadexpress.com Click here Take time to be alone with God in prayer, meditation, and Bible study. …

Started by DBE Community Outreach

0 Aug 6, 2010

PRAYER & INTERCESSYING SERVICE TODAY-10AM-12PM CENTRAL(PAL TALK ROOM)

1 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by flim thomas

i want to walk closer to god

my prayer is to hear the voice of god and obey him . i want to praise him , save me and my family , i pray that god will have mercy on me ,…

Started by joni williams

1 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by altarcalljohnnelson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service