Preaching and Teaching (8,384)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youth In Ministry And Their Impact

This is a discussion to post your views, ministerial work as a youth and the impacts you have made as a youth minister. It is also an avenu…

Started by Oluwadamilola Oyebanji

0 on Friday

God Answers Prayer: 1 Samuel 1:9-20

And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore.  And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt i…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Sep 6

Sin and its Depravity Genesis: 18:16-19:29; 19:1, 15-26, 29

As I was pondering what to write while preparing to teach or Sunday school lesson, "Faith and Doubt" taken from the above chapters of Gene…

1 Sep 3
Reply by Minister Fredia J. Tatum

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1049 Sep 3
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

here and there

Never be intimidated by the success of people,The fact that you are 'HERE' Doesn't mean you Can't be 'THERE' The only Difference Between 'H…

Started by prophet Joseph UTI

0 Sep 2

Mark with a Seal

MARKED%20WITH%20A%20SEAL.pptx

Started by Edward French

0 Aug 31

Be Not Troubled

John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, w…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Aug 30

Friends: John 15:13; Proverbs 17:17 KJV

Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends. A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for ad…

0 Aug 27

Always Give Thanks: 1 Thessaloians 5:18KJV

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   Allow me to give words of encouragement because we…

0 Aug 20

Always Give Thanks: 1 Thessaloians 5:18KJV

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   Allow me to give words of encouragement because we…

0 Aug 20

RSS

© 2019   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service