Preaching and Teaching (8,310)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expressions of Gratitude: Ephesians 5:20

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;   As we approach Thanksgiving, these ques…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Friday

Sacrifices of Praise: Hebrews 13:15

By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.   As…

0 on Tuesday

Love One Another: 1 John4:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God.   I am writing this morning…

0 Nov 9

God's Peace: Colossians 3:15

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.  In this life we will have troub…

0 Nov 2

God our Mighty Warrior: Deuteronomy 20:4

For the LORD your God is He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.   Today's message is taken from my N…

0 Oct 31

Miraculous Healing

God has performed miraculous healing through Black pastors, ministers, evangelists, and lay people. Please share in a few words your experi…

Started by Herman Fountain

0 Oct 31

Parade of Nations Global Worship Gathering 2019

We will be Gathering the Nations "Under His Wings" as ONE to experience YAH'S presence, walk in HIS Glory, and thrive in HIS anointing.. Ve…

Started by Elect Lady Bobbie Jones Grayer

2 Oct 28
Reply by Elect Lady Bobbie Jones Grayer

Our Supreme Helper: Psalm 121: 1-6

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from which cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.   When troubl…

0 Oct 22

Effective Prayers:Mark 11:24

Therefore I say unto you, What things so ever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.               …

0 Oct 12

A Time For Everything Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To everything, there is a season and a time for every purpose under the heaven.   As we celebrated the official close of summer and enter i…

0 Oct 5

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service