Preaching and Teaching (8,298)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unseen Hand of God: Isaiah 41:13

Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up toge…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Friday

God's Creative Works: Genesis 1:1-31

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. And God said; Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have d…

0 Sep 11

Calm in the Midst of the Storm: Mark 4:39-40

And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said un…

0 Sep 7

Confidence in God When Facing Trouble: Psalm 3:3

..O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.   In yesterday's message the title was "Pray for your Enemy", toda…

0 Aug 30

Pray For Your Enemy: Psalm 37:1-4

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the g…

0 Aug 29

The Wrath of God: Romans 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;   I…

0 Aug 10

The Wrath of God: Romans 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;   I…

0 Aug 10

Being a Good Steward: Psalm 24:1

earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. God gave man dominion over all His creations for us…

0 Aug 9

Is it a question of perfection or a question of what is "reasonable"

While I don't subscribe to the notion that we are to be perfect, I do believe that we have to be willing to honestly lead a consistent life…

Started by Chief Apostle Dr Willard L Smith

0 Jul 24

The Sovereign God: Psalm 8:1-9

O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens? When I consider thy heavens, the wo…

0 Jul 24

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service