Preaching and Teaching (8,341)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trust God

In the midst of the trials and tribulations, we may encounter trust God for His deliverance. Mueller's report has a lot of people on edge,…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Saturday

An Excerpt from my book A Prayer Study Guide.

This book makes a compelling argument for the value of prayers in the lives of all believers regardless of religious persuasions. The non-b…

0 Mar 19

Called to Discipleship: Mark 1:16-20

Now as he walked by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And Jesus sa…

0 Mar 19

Love knows no Boundaries: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, s…

0 Mar 15

Love One Another: 1 John 4:7 KJV

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. Pondering what to write for…

0 Mar 13

Psalms Volume 2: Book 3-5

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.         Concluding my preparation for teaching volume 2 of the Psalms…

0 Mar 8

The psalms: Psalm1-150

While preparing my syllabi to teach the Psalms September this year I was led to share a few insights on the Psalms. The Hebrew title for th…

0 Mar 5

The psalms: Psalm1-150

While preparing my syllabi to teach the Psalms September this year I was led to share a few insights on the Psalms. The Hebrew title for th…

0 Mar 5

Working For God: 1 Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour…

0 Feb 22

God's Protection: Psalm 91:1-5 KJV

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

0 Feb 21

RSS

© 2019   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service