Preaching and Teaching (8,361)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living in an Uncertain World

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Jun 11

God's inseparable Love Romans 8:38-39 KJV

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor h…

0 Jun 7

Under God's Protection: Psalm 91:1-5

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

0 Jun 4

God provides Comfort: 2 Corinthians 2:3-4

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our t…

0 May 30

Memorial Day Message

Let us remember our military personnel past and present for their sacrifices.

0 May 24

Mending a Broken Relationship: Ephesians 4:2; 1 Peter 4:8

Mending a Broken Relationship: Ephesians 4:2; 1 Peter 4:8            With all lowliness and meekness, with longsufferi…

0 May 21

A Mother's Love: Proverbs 31:25-30

Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She opened her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law…

0 May 10

In the Eye of the Storm: Psalm 107:29; Nahum 1:7

He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them…

0 May 7

Called To Righteousness: Romans 3:21-31

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For al…

0 Apr 30

God Cares: 1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for He careth for you   If we pose the question, how do we know God cares? Let us examine the evidence, God…

0 Apr 25

RSS

© 2019   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service