Preaching and Teaching (8,287)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God's Grace: 1 Corinthians 15:10

But by the grace of God, I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I laboured more abundantly than they…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 yesterday

Be A Change Agent:1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who ha…

0 Jul 13

Final Gospel "Gospel of the Kingdom" Matthew 24:14

Why is the "gospel of the kingdom" the final gospel?  Because Jesus said so.  Why this gospel and not the gospel of faith, grace, etc.?  Be…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Jul 2

Rest in the Lord: Psalm 37:1-40

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the gr…

0 Jun 29

Lost Leadership: Psalm 31:15

My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.   There are times when we feel that th…

0 Jun 12

Encouragement: Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold th…

0 Jun 1

Created For Good Works: Ephesians 2:10

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Our script…

0 May 18

Victory in Jesus: Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of…

0 May 15

Mother's Day Message

Celebrate Mothers they are a precious jewel.

0 May 10

God's Grace John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting lif…

0 May 7

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service