Preaching and Teaching (8,479)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comfort in Jesus

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you (John 14:1,18).

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Wednesday

Comfort in Jesus

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you (John 14:1,18).

0 on Wednesday

shift to An Eternal Perspective: 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.  For our light affliction, which…

0 on Tuesday

Praise and Trust: Psalm 34:1-4

A message of praise and trust in the Lord. Psalm 34:1-4 states, I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my m…

0 Jun 29

TOOLS TO RECOVER VIA COVID-19 YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WE HAVE ANSWERS

YOUR FAMILY, BUSINESS, MINISTRY.JOB

Started by Pat

0 Jun 28

A Living Testimony

Believers, we are living testimonies for Christ in our daily lives as we manifest His righteousness for the world to see. Let your light so…

0 Jun 27

A Living Testimony

Believers, we are living testimonies for Christ in our daily lives as we manifest His righteousness for the world to see. Let your light so…

0 Jun 27

Display of God’s Anger: 2 Chronicles 6:28-29

If there be dearth in the land, if there be pestilence, if there be blasting, or mildew, locusts, or caterpillers; if their enemies besiege…

0 Jun 26

Thankfulness

Colossians 3:17 say, And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by h…

0 Jun 25

Victory in Jesus

Philippians 4:13 reminds us that through Christ we can do all things. Know that we have the victory.

0 Jun 15

RSS

© 2020   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service