Preaching and Teaching (8,251)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Healing Of This Nation

2 Chronicles 7:14   If my people,  which are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wic…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 May 16

Mother's Day Message

0 May 12

Godly Mothers Are Angels Among Us

Hebrews 13:2   Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.   Hebrews 13:1 encourages believ…

0 May 9

A Virtuous Woman

Proverbs 31:10-31   Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so…

0 May 6

A Midnight Talk With God

Psalm 119:62; Acts 16:25   At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. And at midnight Paul and Si…

0 Apr 28

Shinning The Light Of Christ

II Corinthians 4:4   In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel…

0 Apr 26

Have You Seen Jesus?

John 20:19-21; 21:1-14   Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were a…

0 Apr 21

Christ Is Alive

Revelation 1:18   I am He that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.   I…

0 Apr 19

Jesus’ seven last words; What does these words mean to you?

Luke 23:34; John 19:26-30, Mark 15:34 Friday being what is commonly referred to as Good Friday; however, I prefer to refer to this day as t…

0 Apr 11

Forgiveness

Psalm 147:3, Psalm 130:3-4   If thou, Lord shouldest mark iniquities, who shall stand? But, there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayes…

0 Apr 6

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service