Preaching and Teaching (8,504)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hope and Trust in God Romans 1513

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. In my ef…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Friday

Forgiveness

0 on Thursday

Look To Jesus

0 on Tuesday

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Worship Services     Sun Sep 13, 2020, 9:15AM – 11:15AM Eastern Time - New York Where https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7767811

0 Sep 12

Sing Praises to God: Nehemiah 9:6 NIV

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the sea…

0 Aug 21

Cordial invitation to all friends in the region.

Started by D. Schott

1 Aug 18
Reply by Christian Promoter Shawn Papi

Faith and Patience 1 Samuel 13814 Job

My heart is heavy with concern for our nation as it is moving forward in reopening many establishments, and the results are many are testin…

0 Aug 18

Worship Service Shepherd Ministries

Shepherd Ministries Church services Sunday, August 16,⋅9:15 – 11:15 am Weekly on Sunday https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77678111936?pwd=MUd3T

0 Aug 14

Sing Petition Agatinos Inquisition

The Ancient Anglo Catholic World Movement - Latin American Anglican Church (IAL and MAAC), denounces the planetary public opinion, for a st…

Started by Archbishop Leonardo

0 Aug 11

Anger: James 1:19-21

Why is there so much anger in the world? James 1:19-21 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow…

0 Aug 11

RSS

© 2020   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service