Preaching and Teaching (8,531)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus is His Name: Isaiah 9:6

For to us, a child is born, to us, a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Co…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 21 minutes ago

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Sunday at 9:15 AM EST – 11:15 AM EST Public · Hosted by The Shepherd Ministries.org Online Event https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7767

0 on Friday

Happy Thanksgiving

0 Nov 25

Shepherd Ministries' Thanksgiving Worship Service

Topic: Shepherd Ministries Thanksgiving Worship ServicesMessage: The Joy of Thanksgiving. Scripture Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:18Background Sc…

0 Nov 24

Shepherd Ministries' Thanksgiving Worship Service

Topic: Shepherd Ministries Thanksgiving Worship ServicesMessage: The Joy of Thanksgiving. Scripture Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:18Background Sc…

0 Nov 24

The Good Shepherd: Psalm 23:1-6; John 10:11

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoret…

0 Nov 20

Our God is one of peace.

0 Nov 19

An Unwavering Faith

0 Nov 17

Thanksgiving: 1 Thessalonians 5:18

In everything, give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. We are approaching Thanksgiving set aside to give t…

0 Nov 13

Who is God to you?

Today’s message asks a powerful question as it relates to your relationship with God.

0 Nov 11

RSS

© 2020   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service