Preaching and Teaching (8,398)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relationships-Friends: Ecclesiastes 4:12

And if one prevails against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.   Today's discussion is the first in…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 16 hours ago

There is none that does seek God, no not one.

The Lord looked down from heaven to see if there was one that did seek God, and He found not one. They are all together corrupt, and have g…

Started by Timothy Wayne George

2 yesterday
Reply by Timothy Wayne George

Always Give Thanks: 1 Thessaloians 5:18KJV

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for hi…

0 on Thursday

Blessings: Deuteronomy 28:8

The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in…

0 Oct 30

Righteous verses Unrighteous: Psalm 1:1-6

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scor…

0 Oct 25

Opportunities to Travel to Africa

I wish to introduce to you and your organization/institution a humanitarian organization that has been established to support the society.…

Started by Maxwell Kobina Acquah,

0 Oct 24

The Healing Power of Faith: James 5:13-18

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  …

2 Oct 23
Reply by Dr. Willie B White

Morning Prayer: Psalm 5:1-2

Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.   G…

0 Oct 22

God's Protective Care: Psalm 91:1-16

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

0 Oct 17

Encouragement: Psalm 37:4, II Timothy 1:7

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of p…

0 Oct 10

RSS

© 2019   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service