Preaching and Teaching (8,562)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday School: Lydia: Called to Serv…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Friday

Standing Firm on Our Faith: Hebrews 10:23-25

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provo…

0 on Friday

A Word of Comfort: Psalm 119:76

Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant. The setting for today's message is that…

0 Feb 23

Assured Return of Christ: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-15

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.…

0 Feb 20

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service This is a recurring event. Topic: Sunday Sch…

0 Feb 20

Prayer For Deliverance.

Psalm 86:17, Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforte…

0 Feb 18

Waiting on the Lord with steadfast Confidence: Psalm 27:14; Habakkuk 3:17-1

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yiel…

0 Feb 16

Morning message

My morning message for today is taken from Romans 8:26-28, Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should…

0 Feb 15

Comfort in the Lord

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comfo…

0 Feb 12

Comfort in the Lord

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comfo…

0 Feb 12

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service