Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resurrection: Luke 24:2-3KJV

And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3 And they entered in and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.Jesus rose just as…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2, 2022

The Commendments of Jesus Christ

It is recorded that Jesus said, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be l…

Started by A.W. Bowman

1 Mar 29, 2022
Reply by A.W. Bowman

Hold Onto Your Faith: 2 Thessalonians 2:15 KJV

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Today's scripture enco…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 19, 2022

Shepherd Ministries Church Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday school Lesson: Freedom to Wor…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 12, 2022

Follow Jesus.

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 5, 2022

Remove all Strife: Philippians 2:3

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind, let each esteem other better than themselves. Amid the many tro…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 2, 2022

Shepherd Ministries Study

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church is inviting you to Prayer Meeting and Bible Study This is a recurring meeting. Time: Tuesday, March 1, 2…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 1, 2022

Fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23KJV

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 26, 2022

Recognizing God for Who He is: Psalm 22:19KJV

But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me. Today’s message is a continuation of yesterday’s message of God…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 18, 2022

God Hears: Jonah 2:2 KJV

And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voic…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 17, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service