Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deborah, The Prophetess Extraordinare

http://www.biblecommentary.in/ Judges Chapter 4 Deborah is a role model to every Christian God created both male and female and gave them…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

0 Apr 19, 2009

Should There Be Idolatry in Our Worship?

In the fall, we participate in the great celebration called the "Feast of Tabernacles". We have been so very blessed by this feast with the…

Started by God's Anointed One (Princess)

2 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by God's Anointed One (Princess)

Is Yeshua (Jesus) Lord and Savior or just your SAVIOR?

Most folx have turned to be "followers of Christ" into a dogmatic religion instead of a relationship with Christ. We say He is Lord and Sav…

Started by Scott R. Newman

0 Apr 17, 2009

How do you engage your neighbor or coworker who is not a Christian with the Good News about Jesus Christ? Hit me up!!!!

This is one of the most practical questions and should be answered with practical answers for Outreach purposes.....this was asked on last…

Started by Don C. Edwards, Jr.

0 Apr 17, 2009

Will you join me in prayer today

This is a Clarion Call for all prayer warriors and intercessors to join me TODAY, Friday in a moment of intense prayer at 10:am West coas…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

0 Apr 17, 2009

Are you Prejudice?

I know it may seem like I'm talking about races, but I'm from from that. I pose a question are we people of God prejudice. Do we all obey t…

Started by Woman of God

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Do Churches in the Black Preaching Network have Children's Ministry?

After writing a subject matter on Children's Ministry in the African American church, another thought came to mind. I wonder how many black…

Started by Ricardo Miller Ministries

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

Interesting Topic.... Are you Called?

******* MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOOSEN******* Thou you may have been prophesied to over & over, with confirmations back to back,…

Started by Sadara

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

Are you yet Running?

When God has told you to do a certain something within a certain time frame, that seem's impossible & incapable by your standard, How l…

Started by Sadara

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Sadara

in need of advice

I was wanting to know If you were a pastor of a small church and had a chance to but a building for you church to hold weekly church servic…

Started by bishop28

3 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service