Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sheeps Being Pimped In The Church?

I am so tired of preacher and congregants alike pimping the sheep of God. You don't have to play games in the church, you don't have to pum…

Started by Prophetess Glenda Fields

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Glenda Fields

The Biblical Concept of Winning Souls

I recently attended a meeting to which I was invited. The theme was prayer but there was a session on witnessing. A brother testified about…

Started by Andy C Wuhraizer

11 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Rocking in the Anointing

Can you tell me is there a such thing has been rocked in the Anointing

Started by Prophetess Tessa

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

2009 THE YEAR OF WHAT?

Ok, What do you think this year will whole 4 the body of CHRIST!! Pls be Honest...

Started by Linda Griffin

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by T.L. Hawkins

Prophetic messages 11.1.2009. kl.14:15 to Prophet Per Einar Jensen

Prophetic messages 11.1.2009. kl.14:15 to Prophet Per Einar Jensen I am sitting in my office and read the Bible. So begins the Spirit and…

Started by Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p

0 Jan 12, 2009

Your Gifts and Talents

Each of us have been blessed with many gifts and talents and there is so much in store for us once we recognize this. Our gifts and talents…

Started by LaShawn Amires

0 Jan 12, 2009

What's the Difference?

Kingdom Greetings Everyone? I recently had a bible discussion with some other saints regarding idolatry, and the question of Lottery vs. M…

Started by Coretta McClain

0 Jan 12, 2009

What about Political Pastor?

POLITICAL PASTORS: Jer 10:21; Jer 23: 11; Mich 3: 11 Description: They were once servants of the Lord, but have now backslidden. They no lo…

Started by Dr S.A David

0 Jan 12, 2009

God is NOT Pleased

Martin Luther dealt the symbolic blow that began the Reformation when he nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of the Wittenberg Church…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Jan 11, 2009

W.W.A.A. World Wide Apostolic Association

To All Laborers of Gods Kingdom. I open an invitation to my group. Whether you want covering or networking W.W.A.A. is the group for you.…

Started by Apostle Designate John A Starkes

0 Jan 11, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service