Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Don't Men Like Going to Church?

I know a lot of men that love the Lord but often say they are not thrilled with church....Why? 1) Overbearing Pastors 2) Church is too dre…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Manufactured from clay, hardened by fire. Is that you?

Jeremiah 18 paints a very vivid picture of the life of a typical. What has your trip to the potter's house been like for you, or haven't y…

Started by Carone Gordon

0 Jan 9, 2009

favorite preachers of east texas

this is for east texas but if you know any let me know but mine are pastor william ricks - first missonary baptist church lufkin ,tx past…

Started by charles tutt

0 Jan 8, 2009

Thus saith the Lord rest,rest my children. I the Lord God give you rest .God Speaks to me prophet Per Einar

Ezsekiel 34. 34:15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. P.salm 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in gr…

Started by Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p

0 Jan 8, 2009

can a unsaved fast and get result?

i realy would like to now, please give me bibical or if otherwise real example.

Started by pilgrim

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Apostolic Reformer Prophetic Word

Apostolic Reformer (2008) Solomon Buckley solomonbuckley@ihop.org This is the word of the Lord for Apostolic Reformer Anointing. For the…

Started by Solomon Buckley

0 Jan 8, 2009

Prophetic Word 2009

Teaching: 2009 Word Of The Lord Solomon Buckley (solomonbuckley@ihop.org) The Spirit of the Lord Says.. For the spirit of the Lord says,…

Started by Solomon Buckley

0 Jan 8, 2009

Who/what do we resemble?

Who/what do we resemble? John 8:41a “You are doing the things your own father does.” 42.a “Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, yo…

Started by Rev. Kareem A. Christian

0 Jan 8, 2009

Holdng On

Hello everyone. Well im new to this group and wanted to know how can you stay so focus. Iam a single mother of 3 girls and with life kids a…

Started by Genuine808

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Be Careful

When you identify yourself as a "Prophet" or Prophetess" and you manipulate people to do YOUR will...you are practicing WITCHCRAFT! God is…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service