Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PASTORS SEMINAR ON CHURCH GROWTH

THE NETWORK OF PASTOR IN ACCRA WANT TO INVITE A GROUP OR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO GOD WILL LAY ON THEIR HEART TO COME DOWN TO GHANA TO TEACH PASTO…

Started by REV COLLINS KUSI APPIAH

0 Dec 10, 2008

Lesson on Strongholds

Praise the Matchless Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ everybody.....recently, I started a teaching on strongholds and was lead by t…

Started by Pastor Horn, Sr. Th.D.

0 Dec 6, 2008

I GOTTA THANG FOR YOU

I believe that churches have been silenced way to long. It's time for churches to rise up and say that enough is enough. We can't watch thi…

Started by James

0 Dec 5, 2008

Christmas: Is it "Christian" or Pagan?

The Bible does not tell us when Jesus was born. However, we know that the angels announced the birth of Christ to the Bethlehem shepherds i…

Started by Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III

0 Dec 3, 2008

Tithe

The Tithe for the children of Israel - It is God’s REQUIREMENT of the children of Israel (Gen.49:28) to tithe a tenth part (Nu.18:26, Neh.…

Started by Bible_Prophecy

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Significance of the number 40, 8, 44, and the rise of Barack Obama

Dear Friends: Over the last seven months, I have received so many e-mails about politics, smear campaigns, hope, change and the like, that…

Started by Fred Williams

0 Dec 2, 2008

Food Prices Are on the Rise!

Food Prices are on the Rise! There is a 4% increase in food prices in 2009 even as the price for just about everything else is coming down.…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

0 Nov 27, 2008

ARE BLACK PREACHERS IN TROUBLE?

Following the high profile antics on Black Liberation Theology Pastor/Teacher Jeremiah Wright during the recent Presidential Campaign, and…

Started by lorenzo neal

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

Have I Become To Busy

I remember when I was young in the ministry, I had a desire to only love , and serve the Lord. Studying the Word of God,and Prayer was a li…

Started by Coe Terrence Bass Sr.

0 Nov 25, 2008

I dare you to do it.

For the past three days I have been wrestling in my spirit about this new job then I find out that there are other nurses with half the tim…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Prophetess Pinki Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service