Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God Is Testing Us

There is a comment we use in Christiandom which tends to really be abrasive as you are going through. Personally, I am in spiritual transit…

Started by Rev. Wanda

3 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

Open Letter to Juanita Bynum

I am going to be rather brief with the discussion because frankly I am not open to a dialogue about this but I am going to humble myself. T…

Started by Rev. Wanda

5 Nov 1, 2007

D.I.C.K.

I want to talk about D.I.C.K. Desires Infiltrating Christ's Kingdom There's too much sexual immorality in the house of God!!!!!!! We need t…

Started by Elder Steffanie Williams

0 Oct 26, 2007

Speaking Faith

911 to all of those like me who desire to write and donot know whoem to contact .. stay dedacated don't give up you can make it God is on y…

Started by camille

0 Oct 25, 2007

Visit the Kicking it spot

Visit The Kicking it Spot

Started by BishopMyrthieHazel

0 Oct 21, 2007

Love Covers

I feel many times preachers are thrown under the bus because of public mistake, when the Word of God clearly states Love bearth all things…

Started by BishopMyrthieHazel

4 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Cythia Jones

A STANDING OVATION!

A STANDING OVATION! Bravo Brava! (For my fabulous sisters standing center stage!) Bellissimo, Molto bella Meraviglioso C'est magnifiqu…

Started by Rev. L.A. Artis

1 Oct 3, 2007

Abuse

Started by Larry De Baptiste

0 Oct 1, 2007

Serving the Lord ( Doing all You Can)

To serve the Lord, and how. It seems that we see and hear all sorts of ways (old and new) to praise and wworship the Lord our God, But how…

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

0 Oct 1, 2007

LET IT GO!

The Lord has really been speaking to me about the word “new”. A new season, a new day, new beginnings…and as I began pressing in to find ou…

Started by Prophetess Rudelle Stewart

0 Sep 25, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service