Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manufactured from clay, hardened by fire. Is that you?

Jeremiah 18 paints a very vivid picture of the life of a typical. What has your trip to the potter's house been like for you, or haven't y…

Started by Carone Gordon

0 Jan 9, 2009

favorite preachers of east texas

this is for east texas but if you know any let me know but mine are pastor william ricks - first missonary baptist church lufkin ,tx past…

Started by charles tutt

0 Jan 8, 2009

Thus saith the Lord rest,rest my children. I the Lord God give you rest .God Speaks to me prophet Per Einar

Ezsekiel 34. 34:15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. P.salm 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in gr…

Started by Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p

0 Jan 8, 2009

can a unsaved fast and get result?

i realy would like to now, please give me bibical or if otherwise real example.

Started by pilgrim

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Apostolic Reformer Prophetic Word

Apostolic Reformer (2008) Solomon Buckley solomonbuckley@ihop.org This is the word of the Lord for Apostolic Reformer Anointing. For the…

Started by Solomon Buckley

0 Jan 8, 2009

Prophetic Word 2009

Teaching: 2009 Word Of The Lord Solomon Buckley (solomonbuckley@ihop.org) The Spirit of the Lord Says.. For the spirit of the Lord says,…

Started by Solomon Buckley

0 Jan 8, 2009

Who/what do we resemble?

Who/what do we resemble? John 8:41a “You are doing the things your own father does.” 42.a “Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, yo…

Started by Rev. Kareem A. Christian

0 Jan 8, 2009

Holdng On

Hello everyone. Well im new to this group and wanted to know how can you stay so focus. Iam a single mother of 3 girls and with life kids a…

Started by Genuine808

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Be Careful

When you identify yourself as a "Prophet" or Prophetess" and you manipulate people to do YOUR will...you are practicing WITCHCRAFT! God is…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Preacher and Thier Hair

Hello i was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I had someone to walk up to me today and ask me about my hair which i have a mo haw…

Started by Quentin Taylor

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service