Doctrine (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Do you need to see the "Supernatural" to believe?"

Why are our leaders and saints so concerned about the presence of signs, wonders, miracles, and gifts operating in the church today? The Wo…

Started by Maurice Edwards

11 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Young Jerimiah

Commandment of food laws. Should we eat all things, or should we eat only what Yah commands?

Anyone?

Started by James Pierce

61 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

Catching the Holy Ghost/Talking in tongues?

I have a question about what is known as catching the holy ghost and speaking in tounges. Obviously the apostles in Acts spoke in tounges a…

Started by Lance Spencer

12 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

The Priesthood after the Order of Aaron & the Priesthood after the Order of Melchizedek

HezekiahNow we are going to start out with the Priesthood after the order of Aaron, the Levitical Priesthood. Someone said to just post whe…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

71 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Clearing up lies

All this comes from your mother, The Roman Catholic Church Christmas is pagan Easter is pagan Good friday is pagan Halloween Pagan Jes…

36 Feb 21, 2012

Denominations & Religion

Hezekiah: There are denominations because they are the daughters of the Roman Catholic Church. The Protestants, and the Eastern Orthodox Ch…

41 Feb 21, 2012

A today God

Do we realize that our God is a today God a now God who is more than able in every situation?

Started by Margaret Williams

3 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

COVERING vs. COVENANT

THERE IS AN INTERESTING TREND IN "CHURCHDOM" THESE DAYS: MY COVERING /WHO IS YOUR COVERING?/YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COVERING etc. What happened…

Started by Evelyn Blacksher

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

Let's see what we know about "Angelology". Enjoy!

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"FYI"

I was invited to join this social networking site a few months ago. I received a comment on one of my posts recently that motivated me to p…

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Cynthia D. Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service