Sermon Outlines and Illustrations (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Formed in His Image. Sermon outline

Outline of Sermon by Pastor Edward French HIGHER CALL MINISTRIES, INC. 175 Bergen Avenue, Jersey City, NJ  07306   July 24, 2011 – Sunday M…

Started by Edward French

0 Jul 27, 2011

Nowhere to Hide

Read 1 Samuel 10:14-24 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? --Psalm 139:7 (NIV) A few years back the pr…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jul 20, 2011

Warning and Teaching Every Man

Text: Colossians 1:21–28 Central Verse: “Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man, in all wisdom; that we may present ever…

Started by Joseph Gill

4 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Allance

The meaning of Matthew 9:35-38 today

Our world is broken! God is looking for people who can join him to restore and to transform the broken world. "Here am I, Lord, Send me." (…

Started by Rev Dr Fohle Lygunda li-M

0 Jun 7, 2011

The meaning of Matthew 9:35-38 today

Our world is broken! God is looking for people who can join him to restore and to transform the broken world. "Here am I, Lord, Send me." (…

Started by Rev Dr Fohle Lygunda li-M

0 Jun 7, 2011

Inspiration Is Qualification

Inspiration Is Qualification Amos 7:10–17 On one occasion in our Savior's earthly ministry, Jesus returned to Nazareth to announce to the p…

Started by Joseph Gill

1 May 17, 2011
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

The Chief of Sinners

1 Timothy 1:12–16 The martyrdom of Stephen is our introduction in scripture to the man who would become the apostle Paul. Saul of Tarsus,…

Started by Joseph Gill

1 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

What did Jacob wrestling the "man" signify?

The events on the wrong side of Jordan, as recorded in the 32 chapter of Genesis, are variously interpreted by believers. Some read the wre…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Mar 10, 2011

Pastor Tarran Carrter New Book Release

TO ORDER GO TO: www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong Victim No More--7 Healing Prescriptions by Tarra…

Started by Pastor Tarran Carter

0 Feb 28, 2011

The Right Kind of Laugh

Thanks be to the God that helps our unbelief! I am still feasting on a bible study a while back that explored the faith of Abraham and Sar…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service