Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY   It is a very sad love story when you have two people that are saved and married, and there is no real love, suppo…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

Going to an earlier Sunday Morning service time....

At the church that I currently pastor in the Birmingham area we have been having the normal 10:45am worship time. It dose work for us (as f…

Started by C. Allen Stewart

5 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Rev.Gregory Powels

Meeting God in Honest Prayer Lamentations 3:31-66

Meeting God in Honest Prayer Lamentations 3:31-66 We should lift up our hearts and hands to God in heaven. [Lamentations 3:41] For the last…

Started by Bishop Michael O. Peter

1 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by susher

Lamentations 1:1-22

Oh, no!She sits alone,the city that was once full of people.Once great among nations,she has become like a widow.Once a queen over provin…

Started by Bishop Michael O. Peter

0 Feb 2, 2012

Church Hats, A Dying Tradition?

I had a conversation with a saint a few nights ago and we were talking about "the church hat" and how its use seems to be waning.   I love…

Started by Toni Johnson

12 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Lovitha M, Whittington Shelton

A picture of lay ministry?

"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jan 26, 2012

Have You Seriously Thought About What Will Happen To Believers Once The Anti-Christ Steps In?

We sing songs about deliverance and how one day we will be with the King. However, if we truly study our Bibles, whether we want to face it…

Started by Dr. Jacqueline Lawrence

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by newview

WHY HAS LEADERSHIP LOWERED THEIR STANDARDS?????

Leadership has lowered their standards to gain Mans popularity vote instead of standing firm on the word of God. I cry out to ALL LEADERSHI…

Started by Apostle Douglas Hopson

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

LYING SMILES

LYING SMILES Every smile is not a true or genuine smile. for many, their pain, depression or discouragement is hiding behind…

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

LEADERSHIP CHANGE IN THE CHURCH - Part 2

CBN telivision interview with Gordon Robertson & John Ekhardt continued:     Gordon Robertson: It seems like this is sort of the next m…

10 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service