Forum Discussions (14,946)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COME JOIN US FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FIRE CRUSADE

Come join us for the Release of the Fire Crusade in Newark, NJ on November 29th-December 2nd. This is one event that you will not want to m…

Started by Renee M. Clerk in News & Events

0 Nov 24, 2007

New Author

What is the best advice one could give a new published Author? I am follow the leading of the Lord into waters that are new to me. I reall…

Started by jesmoo in Comments and Suggestions

0 Nov 18, 2007

Apples

My Mother sent this to me and I'd like to share this with everyone! APPLES A few years ago a group of salesmen went to a regional sales c…

Started by John in Poetic Expressions

0 Nov 15, 2007

Resources and Tools for Young Ministers

What resources/tools/books, etc. would those of who you are more seasoned in ministry recommend to a young minister outside of those noted…

Started by Minister Sabrinia Haynes in Preaching and Teaching

7 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Sherman Haywood Cox II

God Is Testing Us

There is a comment we use in Christiandom which tends to really be abrasive as you are going through. Personally, I am in spiritual transit…

Started by Rev. Wanda in Preaching and Teaching

3 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

STOP THE REIGN!

Greetings to you! I wanted to invite you all to join me tonight on a POWERFUL tele-worship call with Apostle Edward Stewart, Jr. titled "S…

Started by Prophetess Rudelle Stewart in News & Events

0 Nov 5, 2007

Open Letter to Juanita Bynum

I am going to be rather brief with the discussion because frankly I am not open to a dialogue about this but I am going to humble myself. T…

Started by Rev. Wanda in Preaching and Teaching

5 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

D.I.C.K.

I want to talk about D.I.C.K. Desires Infiltrating Christ's Kingdom There's too much sexual immorality in the house of God!!!!!!! We need t…

Started by Elder Steffanie Williams in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 26, 2007

Speaking Faith

911 to all of those like me who desire to write and donot know whoem to contact .. stay dedacated don't give up you can make it God is on y…

Started by camille in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 25, 2007

Visit the Kicking it spot

Visit The Kicking it Spot

Started by BishopMyrthieHazel in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 21, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service