Forum Discussions (14,939)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

at the croroads: ..where the Gospel Highway crosses the Blues Highway!

Please Come Home for Christmas https://youtu.be/PTQQHzK5534 Wishing ALL of our friends and loved ones a very happy holiday season as we p…

Started by billy jones bluez in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 20, 2023

Why We Don't Achieve What We Want

Delivered at Global Faith Coalition World Congress Nairobi Kenya 22-26 Aug 2023                  by  Howard Sands Vision and Goals volunte…

Started by Howard Sands in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 16, 2023

Love Your Enemies: Luke 6:27, 35 KJV

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,  But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping…

Started by Willie White in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 6, 2023

Blessings From Following God: Psalm 16:11 KJV

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. What is this ver…

0 Sep 28, 2023

Love Your Enemy: Luke 6:35 KJV

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of…

0 Sep 14, 2023

Remembering 9/11

In memory of this date 22 years ago, Isaiah 56:5 KJV, Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name bette…

0 Sep 11, 2023

Devotional Scripture: Colossians 3:23 KJV

Our meditational verse, Colossians 3:23 KJV, And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;When putting forth effo…

0 Sep 9, 2023

Daily Devotional Survey

All, Please complete and return the attached survey file. Thank you. In Christ, Rev. Dr. Willie White

0 Sep 7, 2023

Living In God's Presence: Revelation 7:17 KJV

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe a…

0 Sep 6, 2023

Fervent in Our Spirit: Romans12:11KJV

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; What is Paul saying in this verse? Let us look at the context in which Paul…

0 Aug 26, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service