Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"Nowwwwwwwww, Bro Pierce, I said nothing about "practicing" we are all born in this w…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 21, 2009 to Are there Carnal Christians?

5 May 21, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"I think the term "carnal christian" could apply to those new in Christ.(babes) Now I…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 21, 2009 to Are there Carnal Christians?

5 May 21, 2009

"It's relative to the couple, and the difference is that the Word of God says abstain…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 20, 2009 to Trying out the cow before you buy the milk

1 May 20, 2009

"I have to agree with you. His distrust of women was something deeply rooted in him s…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 20, 2009 to Selective Literalism.

4 May 25, 2009

"keyword usurping and are you suggesting that a woman cannot lead a man to Christ as…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 19, 2009 to

just now

"ḥzwy, ḥzwyʾ (ḥāzōy, ḥāzōyā) nom.ag. spectator 1 spectator Syr. 2 prophet Syr. 3…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 18, 2009 to

just now

"" without compulsion or obligation " these are the key words in your question. when…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 18, 2009 to Should we still be OBLIGATED AS TO OBEY A LAW to tithe?

18 May 22, 2009
Reply by STEPHEN TODD

"that is what the word is saying, but alas we have a few, that when you define words,…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 18, 2009 to

just now

"Bro Newman, my pain was for four hours, I know women, that don't know what labor pai…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 15, 2009 to

just now

"Amen!"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 15, 2009 to SPEAKING those things as though they were:IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE????

15 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debbi Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service