Jonathan Anthony's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"That would require developing some type of friendship even on a peripheral basis. On…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 19, 2010 to Why is it necessary for those of us who minister to put such a cloud around ministry

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Pat Honestly if you are that offended I do apologize however i do not see where you…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 19, 2010 to Why is it necessary for those of us who minister to put such a cloud around ministry

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I never said that anything died with anyone else I will note however that it seems i…"

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Black Church, is defined by me as a church were the pastor, the majority of the memb…"

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Once again SELF IMPORTANCE rules. You put yourself up as an expert, and yet still.."

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

""...Most gospel songs do not mention Jesus, and yet they are accepted, why is that?.…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 19, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"LOL Pastor, when someone says, your local grocery store, and you happen to own one,…"

971 Feb 9, 2015

"Trevor, I did not see this posting until just a few moments ago otherwise I would ha…"

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Chaplain: 1. I never said I could read minds,.Extrapolation is the same as comprehe…"

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Newview this argument can honestly be summed up like this, It’s not a matter of can…"

971 Feb 9, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service