Della Morton's Discussions (655)

Discussions Replied To (628) Replies Latest Activity

""At first the Christian Faith was not trinitarian. It was not so in the Apostolic an…"

Della Morton replied Feb 7, 2010 to What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

357 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"TREVOR: It is not God's fault that later man-made doctrines of the Trinity have twis…"

Della Morton replied Feb 7, 2010 to What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

357 Mar 19, 2012

"Revelation 5:1 describes One on the throne in heaven with a book (scroll) in His rig…"

357 Mar 19, 2012

"Not quite Trevor: let us look at the account a little more closely. Daniel saw a vi…"

357 Mar 19, 2012

"Yes but this doesn't happen by just believing in one's own mind they are "born Again…"

Della Morton replied Feb 4, 2010 to What Does It Really Mean to be Born-Again?

93 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"http://www.jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/catholic/matthew-proof.html\ Please click…"

Della Morton replied Feb 4, 2010 to What if I was baptized in (The Titles)Father, Son, Holy Ghost is that Incorrect?

357 Mar 19, 2012

"Eccl. Without understanding the dual nature of Christ you may believe that God is tw…"

Della Morton replied Feb 3, 2010 to Moses wrote about Him? Where?

48 Apr 12, 2010

"John 1:1 says the Word was with God, but then goes on to say the Word was God. The W…"

Della Morton replied Feb 1, 2010 to Moses wrote about Him? Where?

48 Apr 12, 2010

"A quick look through the Gospels. Does it not seem logical that while Jesus was on…"

48 Apr 12, 2010

"Let's Examine The Evidence of the Trinity. (Think about This.) "The Torah starts…"

48 Apr 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service