Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene's Discussions (2,745)

Discussions Replied To (2644) Replies Latest Activity

"Moreh: Apparently you avoided some key scriptures. This doesn't say to break away,…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 25, 2009 to

just now

"After all the comments I seen, two things have been done: -My words were TOTALLY mo…"

just now

"I see here of a truth that very few even understood what the Sabbath day was for. It…"

just now

"A gay back then is almost exactly like a gay today-GAY! The difference is that back…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 22, 2009 to Is there a sin that is any worse than another

222 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"Moreh Yahoshua ben Yahweh, please pay close attention as I replay to you. All who wo…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 22, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"The families are out of order because the women usurp authority, or the men don't me…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 22, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Grace & Peace Pastor: The LORD has in these last days restored the offices of A…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 20, 2009 to Titles: Apostles and Prophets

1 Mar 20, 2009

"I am one Apostle that respects and recognizes the women in leadership. WHY? SIMPLE!…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 20, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Apostle Medina, you have an excellent point! The Apostolic anointing not only gift a…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 20, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Dr. Durham, hello. I have done alot of studies on the Canon of the Western Church as…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 20, 2009 to Bible Scholars: Can you help me on this?

36 Sep 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service