Adrian Lamar West Sr.'s Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"Does being called Pastor, or any other make one the only leader, I have not seen yet…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 13, 2008 to Leaders are supposed to set the example. Why is it that Leaders, YES LEADERS don't tithe?

23 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Earl D. Ragland

"WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TOO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD.... One does not have too be…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 13, 2008 to Color Line - What's This About!

9 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by John

"So are we saying that at all times some of us are proclaiming too be in SPIRIT,and t…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 13, 2008 to

just now

"we must also remember that we are in the World, but not of it!!!!!!!111 You see folk…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 13, 2008 to GOD IN OUR SOCIETY

11 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by John

"HEY YALL CHECK OUT blacknews.com now this ought to make the bile raise up in all of…"

just now

"And when I said a breaking point!!!!!!!!! I was not talking about you and your marri…"

just now

"If a man lack knowlege, let him ask God who giveth liberally, and upbraideth not. It…"

just now

"The name of God/Jesus shall never by any means come to mean nothing............ For…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 13, 2008 to Modern Version Bible Doctrines

21 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Henri M. Parker, PhD

"As much as we can look at the faults of the Man, let us also be mind-ful of ourselve…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 12, 2008 to

just now

"Worship, does not need too be by design, as we rise in the morning, go about our day…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 6, 2008 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service