Why do we as humans and especially as Christians always talk about color when it doesn't mean a thing to God! No where in His Word have I seen where the color of one's skin plays an important role in the scheme of things. This isn't Godly at all. We as Christians are just as guilty if not more so since we're suppose to be God fearing people. Don't get me wrong because I've been more guilty than a lot before I came to Christ and still get caught up in the madness. We only follow two beings and that's God/Jesus or Satan. To me being caught up in what's Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red or whatever color of ones' skin is following Satan. Not being caught up in this madness if following our Lord and Saviour and our Father in Heaven. If color matter the Him maybe our color wouldn't be His choice but since He isn't like us (thank God) He is color blind and if we say we are of Him we need to be color blind also. No where but America the land of God as some think ( I doubt that seriously) is this more prevelant. It causes division and that is of Satan. We have people in this country that aren't white but claim to be, we have people that aren't white but wish they were, we have people that are embarrassed to be what God made them to be. This is Satan people not God. I tell you what I'm going to follow my Lord and Saviour and stop following somebody just because they are Black or what ever. I'm done with this nonsense. I pray every day for Him to take this evil way of thinking from me and I know He is doing this. I want to be like Jesus as much as I can and not a part of a gang. To me that's just what it's like being a part of a gang being a part of COLORS! Except we don't put the colors on the colors are us. God Bless you all.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Brother Luckett, that's what I'm talking about. I mean we know that Jesus human form was of Shem's line and Shem wasn't white, Japheth is from where white people came from but as you stated to God it does not matter. Brother so true greater is He that is in me, than he that is of this world. Thank you for your reply and understanding. God Bless.
I like your comments!

LOL!
Back at you Pastor and thank you for replying.
I agree with a lot of what you say brother Moreh but to me the fact is we as humans take color in to consideration too much until it divides, separates and leads to racism and that is not of God I feel. I too know that Jesus was not white nor those from Shem. Only those from Japheth's line have created the so called white decendants as from Ham's line have created the black decendants. I know that in Dan 7 the Saviour is discribed as hair white as wool so we feel that is saying His hair is kinky like black folks but it just stated the color of His hair being white as wool not the texture. We as humans look to find what we can to justify our outlooks and takes on things to suit our own needs instead of seeking the honest truth at times.

We do have divisions among Christians (followers of Christ) in our churches, neighborhoods, congregations whether they be social, work, atheletics or what ever, we seem to congregate towards that which looks like us. Why? That is my question. If not embedded racism that we can't seem to recognize then what is it? I know Jesus being of Shem's line could not in His human form been white and don't care what the movies portray because they have no bearing on my beliefs what so ever! I mean come on we always see movies that depict white angels, devils, aliens and anything else that always takes the form of someone white. I'm not ignorant to realize that is because everyone takes on their own looks. I know our history and how even the Jews (Hebrew, Israelites or whatever you want to tag them with) used slavery even in Moses days but were not to mistreat them as they did when slavery became big business in the latter centuries. They (Jews) use to have their slaves in Mexico dress in a red suite and go up and down the streets. They were the king of merchants and traveled all over and of course perptuated slavery. Of course it was the white man that took it too the next level of what we know in America and Africa. All I'm saying is God doesn't care about color or He wouldn't have accepted us all as His children if we but follow Him and let Him be our Guide and Teacher. Again in Rev 1:14 we see His feet were as brass and can take that as to say the color of brass. We can use the Bible to throw everything out of context if we choose to in order to justify our beliefs but that's not what I want period. I SEEK THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and I only get that from God's Word because man's word is so twisted and not the truth. I just know that God gave me also the ability to have common sense and so with that and knowing that Shem was not white I know they were darker than white but lighter than Ham's lineage eventually. I also realize that when Noah and his family stepped off that ark there was but one language and I'm sure it was Aramaic/Hebrew until Babel and Nimrod tried to build the tower and God confounded or gave everyone different lanaguage/speech hence Babel means Confusion. I'm sure color didn't start coming into play until they with the same speech went each their own ways and settled where ever they did.

Ok I've rattled on enough LOL but I think you all get my drift. Why do we always look to see or care about color as though it truly means a lot to God in His scheme of things. I think the only thing that matters is what is in our hearts and minds according to God. Just my half cents Moreh. lol God bless.
OK maybe I'm this is what you mean (light bulb went off, LOL), all Jews, Hebrews and Israelis aren't Israelites? I thought anyone from Israel/Jacob was a Jew/Hebrew/Israelite! If not then who are the Israelites? I know they have been scattered for eons from the Bible and didn't start to reestablish Israel until 1948 thanks to Costa Rica I might add. Yeah I know it's really God and God's plan but for us earthly people if Costa Rica didn't vote for them to be a nation it wouldn't have happened. But explain if Israelites aren't from Jacob/Israel then from here did the name Israelites come from? Thanks and God bless.
So even though they are Jews, they are not Israelites because what they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and follow God or what. I'm trying to make sense of this. I understand what you are saying and understand what grafted is. They were called Israelites simply because they were children of Jacob/Israel so when did it start mattering that they be Israelites if they followed a certain ritual? Am I an Israelite because I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. I know Paul said there is no Jew or Gentile so what is the labeling for now? Send me the link you talk about because I know things can be done to make anyone believe in something and that's not what I want. I want God's truth and not what man made up. I know the Bible and God keeps showing me something everytime I'm in It. Help me to understand what it is you are so into.
WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TOO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD.... One does not have too be Hebrew, For the master says Emphatically, ( WHOSOEVER WILL) SO Know sir/s color neither nationality has anything too do with one coming too Christ.

Min. A.L. West Sr.
All I'm trying to say. There is no Jew nor Gentile just those coming to Christ our only mediator. Why can't people get that?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service