Adrian Lamar West Sr.'s Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"When two become one, it means just that. So if the husband or the wife, isinvolved i…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Feb 24, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Why/ Why? Why? all of this looking for the perfect church, and then you are messed u…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Feb 16, 2008 to What does a "right" Church look like?

56 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by David E Maxwell

"The honorable Rev. Jimmie B. Keel/ Bethel A.M.E.C. I still remember him from being a…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 5, 2007 to Who's Your Favorite Preacher

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"Do yall not know? Has it not been heard ,and seen? The televangelists are not the on…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 5, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"This is why a personnal relationship with God is necessary! But honestly who comes t…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 4, 2007 to Why too many denominations?

4 Dec 6, 2007
Reply by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

"Napoleon, it depends on what spirit. We all know that there are many spirits out the…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 4, 2007 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"My Brothers, Honestly and in my Heart I do not feel that the Church is asleep, one m…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 4, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"My Brother, The best thing to do in a situation such as this is too "STAY HUMBLE AND…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 3, 2007 to Spiritual Transitioning a Church

7 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

"The power that is spoken of ; Is the power too perform what other mere humans cannot…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 2, 2007 to Is the Holy Spirit always about speaking in tongues?

22 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by John

"Perhaps, further education will help too understand this, but too me personally I be…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Dec 2, 2007 to Is the GAP Theory for Real?

21 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service