I've heard about this and can't find anything but verses that give me some inclination that something happened from Gen1:1 to Gen1:2. Then again you can say the earth was without form because God hadn't formed it into the shape it is/was (before it divided itself) and void because there weren't any inhabitants yet and darkness because of no light created yet and submerged under water that coverd the whole universe. God's Spirit was moving or hoovering over the earth, was this to see what satan had done to make corrections or was it to see what He wanted to finish doing? I don't know.

Now I've heard that the gap means satan did something like maybe tried to create something before God did and we know satan is always trying to get there before God. I've heard the dinosaurs were satans creation and there were no cave people unless satan did that too.

You can look at Jer 4:23 - 27 but was it talking about the Jews and their stiffkneck attitude and God showing Jerimiah what could happen. Ps 115:16 says the heaven even the heavens are the Lord's but the hath He given to the children of men. 1Cor 14:33 says God is not the author of confusion (disorder).

So what is the Gap Theory and it's meaning. My curious mind wants to know and I know somebody is going to help me on this one. Come on Dr Gadsden I know if anyone will you will. lol Brother West!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!
Wow Encyclopedia Gadsen,
Thanks for ALLLLLLLL the information lol
I enjoyed the read. How do you feel about the gap? what's your take?
I do not agree with it but I will share my findings, later! I study this 3 years ago, but it was called The Plan of God. So I am pulling out my notes.
Let me clarify my statement about the Plan of God is different from the The Gap theory. The Gap theory is scientific and The Plan of God is (Biblical - God Creation).

I agree with the Plan of God!

Will provide more information, later!
Well then that explains things to me because we definitely put too much praise and high regards for man's science. When I see programs and so called geologists and scientist try to see if the bible is telling the truth it makes me mad enough to throw something through my TV but it cost money so I won't. lol I take mans's science with a grain of salt and that's too big.
Good!
Sister Gadsden can you send me something you have researched on The Plan of God. My business or personal email is properties2000group@hotmail.com. Thanks.
I will!
Perhaps, further education will help too understand this, but too me personally I believe that it's just another theory of science too trty and say something that hasn't. there are many of these so-called truths but I do not and have not found this Biblicly. Maybe some other can. But honestly it's just a farce too keep our minds on what is important.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service