Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah ok....the issue wasn't to simplify it was to make it more simple that's why it…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 5, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"And another thang... I am deeply concerned about the one, two or possibly three Sup…"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 28, 2009 to What Does This Mean! Obama?Abortion?

3 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Sally Williams

"Seems like most who supported and voted for Obama, voted racially and not biblically…"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 28, 2009 to What Does This Mean! Obama?Abortion?

3 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Sally Williams

"I kinna knew I wouldn't get too many replies to this post, but darn.....:)"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 27, 2009 to Why Should You...........SUFFER

2 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Apostle Rolanda Ross

"Brother Anthony If Obama would pray publicly he would be criticized for being too "…"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 25, 2009 to

just now

"Luk 9:22 "The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and…"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 23, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"What is the lesson learned? To flee fornication, because the wages of sin is still..…"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 12, 2009 to Why did God allow this to happen? What lesson is there in this for us?

4 Mar 10, 2009

"Luk 15:7 I say unto you, that even so there shall be joy in heaven over one sinner t…"

Scott R. Newman replied Feb 2, 2009 to KINGDOM BUILDING

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"James a quick question, have you studied or looked at Calvinism vs. Armenism? There…"

Scott R. Newman replied Jan 27, 2009 to DOES GOD LOVE EVERYONE?

19 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Glad you mentioned missionaries, wow a black pastor mentioning that...LOL Anyway I a…"

Scott R. Newman replied Jan 26, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service