Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Sister, I think that is what I said. God will. Please know this and I mean it with…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Take heed to God's word. Proverbs 7:24. * Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye childr…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Young man I will give you what the word of God says, not an opinion. Take heed to Go…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Yes we are affiliated. Brother Banks is my husband. God Bless brother. We love God's…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Why do some Christians live in sin?

11 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Boitumelo, I don't know if you have read the dialogue in the rest of this discussion…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"I Timothy 5:20. Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. PASTORS…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to Why do some Christians live in sin?

11 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I Timothy 5: 22. Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's si…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 16, 2009 to TRANSFERING OF SPIRITS.... LAYING ON HANDS????

6 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"So then you don't believe that the elder woman are to teach the younger women how to…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"My response to: You Said, EW, seriously, if the Holy Spirit was present, there shou…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Sister, Do you know what a reprobate is or should I say who are reprobates? Last I c…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service