Rev. Spencer L. Miller's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"We are closer to agreeing with one another than you make think Bro. Anthony, However…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 20, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

"In answer to your question Rev. Jones, because the pastor's wife is rude and offensi…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 19, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"The word "Reverend" simply is a title of respect for the office of an ordained prote…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 18, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Homosexuality is a stench in the very nostrils of God, but I will also agree that th…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 14, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Maybe I am just a little too old-fashion and the contemporary church and organized r…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 14, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Where did this title come from?  Was it ordained by God?  A missionary is not consid…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 14, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"I would like to know where did we come up with the title "First Lady" it is not bibl…"

63 Mar 29, 2011

"It is probably best to ignore him. However, if you want to pursue your complaint Pas…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Apr 26, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"The church today has accepted many things that can be classified plainly as the trad…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Mar 24, 2010 to Gods Commandments vs Mans Traditions

321 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"I know that pastors are human and experience the same problems as the laity, but I o…"

Rev. Spencer L. Miller replied Feb 20, 2010 to Whats your thoughts on Pastor Benny Hinns recent Divorce filings and that of other Christians & Pastors?

17 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Nthabiseng Magongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service