Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"Pastor Robinson, you stated something that must be addressed, I will get slammed for…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 29, 2009 to Sexual Misconduct in COGIC

27 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by ILL b Nice

"Good reply Sister Regina There are also human hair wigs made here that have nothing…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 28, 2009 to ARE YOU WEARING HAIR OFFERED TO IDOLS ON YOUR HEAD!!!

63 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Think on the criticism Yeshua and the disciples recieved because they DID NOT wash t…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 28, 2009 to ARE YOU WEARING HAIR OFFERED TO IDOLS ON YOUR HEAD!!!

63 Dec 29, 2009

"MyBy, You know that is not what I mean't, and if I (to answer your question) knew f…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"Brother it would be in your best interest to let some things remain issues of the he…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"You are missing the point, if they never know the way, they can't learn it, or put i…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, say…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"but they have not learned the way of the heathens, it is just a hairstyle to them, t…"

63 Dec 29, 2009

"Hope, I believe that believers can be "unequally yoked" some are not as free as othe…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 28, 2009 to Why are so many Black Women unmarried?

16 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Maxine Gill

"I think of as the Tower of Babel, when they get to close, God will confound them"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Dec 28, 2009 to CLONING

1 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service