Rev. Louis J. Guarine's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hildo, It looks like we're down to the last point requiring clarification. The lea…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 12, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"Hildo, I never said I believe that all people in the congregation should speak in t…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"Hildo, I agree with much that you have just said in your latest reply to this discu…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"Hildo, In all respect to you, since you do not like arguments, I can only say that…"

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"Hezekiah, I'm not on your side. I said this before I knew you. I don't like any of…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied Jun 10, 2010 to Preaching Styles

60 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Pastor DC

"Hezekiah Ben Israel, I'm on your side. The Holy Spirit has not dealt with this poor…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied May 13, 2010 to Preaching Styles

60 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Pastor DC

"Mr. Christopher, You tried Christianity and became depressed. That's because you ca…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied May 13, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Mr. Christopher, I'm still living and coping with this world and at 74 years of age…"

Rev. Louis J. Guarine replied May 13, 2010 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"How right you are Timothy. That is truly the absolute truth. Louis"

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Mr. Christopher, Only God can change a man and God does this through His Word. Give…"

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service