Evangelist Lisa Kyles's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I was about the ask another question but you answer it... I understand about laying…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jun 16, 2009 to TRANSFERING OF SPIRITS.... LAYING ON HANDS????

6 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"Thank you"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jun 16, 2009 to TRANSFERING OF SPIRITS.... LAYING ON HANDS????

6 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"I understand where you are going with this.... I've been in services like that to...…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Side bar LOL... I understand... I wanted this great conversion to keep on going..…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"SIDE BAR!! Thank you, leave the pimp, whores and whoremonger descriptions alone spe…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"That's what we've been saying .. quote...but babes coming in, let them be taught fi…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"here we go again... Fashion Police...LOL.... Yes souls count.. that is important..…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"I agree there is more to then Looking Holy.. come on now..and Let us stick with the…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Praise the Lord Saints!!! I feel when we come into a church setting there should be…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"WOW!!"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jun 8, 2009 to Disney movie with first Black Princess

7 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Rev. James Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service