Lester Demings Jr's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (450) Replies Latest Activity

"I can "rest" any day of the week and worship God. Why would Saturday make it a bette…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to

just now

"First, thank you for at least being nice but I am really tired of people telling me…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to the church says, tell us lies

122 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"Lol you church folk I tell you. Hilarious."

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"First, let me remind you that if the CHURCH took marriage seriously then maybe every…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"The church should do as the Word said to do turn from them. Paul gave us instruction…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to Who let the MONEY CHANGERS back into the Church

5 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"Now, on the other hand what you are speaking of here I do daily. Daily crucifying t…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to

just now

"I've already more than once told this (whoever he claim to be) to leave me alone abo…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 8, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Jesus told the woman that AFTER she had already perceived this. So let's try that on…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

"Forever is eternity- easy enough. But if Jesus made the perfect and ultimate sacrifi…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to

just now

"What scripture in John 4 does JESUS tell the woman who He was??? I am not reading th…"

Lester Demings Jr replied Apr 7, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service