hildo's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"maybe u right."

hildo replied Jul 28, 2010 to if you live all your life for GOD then on the day u die sin without repenting do u go to heaven or not?

2 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by hildo

"very well said brother. i believe if one is to call themselves a christian( folower…"

hildo replied Jul 16, 2010 to Why do so many people stay apart of denomination who support homosexaulality & lesbianism?

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by hildo

"fred please do not post comments like the ones you do on my topics. its inmature, an…"

hildo replied Jul 16, 2010 to Women pastors?..

23 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"this is not to see who knows more, or where things are found, its a simple ? i asked…"

hildo replied Jul 8, 2010 to Women pastors?..

23 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"how do you delete this post? by the way who ever you are did you know GOD hates thos…"

hildo replied Jun 23, 2010 to what do you do when all you have learned is not true and the bible teaches different.

4 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"SO TRUE. I SEE IT THIS WAY. ALL WILL BE JUDGED FOR WHAT THEY DO IN THIS LIFE. ITS TH…"

hildo replied Jun 21, 2010 to How long do you think GOD will allow chruches to play church?

11 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Bosi Holmes

"wow simple but direct persice and correct. great reply. GOD bless, and keep keepin t…"

hildo replied Jun 19, 2010 to How long do you think GOD will allow chruches to play church?

11 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Bosi Holmes

"yes so true i feel i have gained a brother in christ. cant wait to talk with all i h…"

hildo replied Jun 12, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"well done in explaining. at times some people will not listen to simple plane talkin…"

hildo replied Jun 12, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"yes its good what you said but the part of the worship leader cordinating it is not…"

hildo replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service