hildo's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"SO ARE YOU SAYING YOU BELIEVE IN TONGUES AND EVERYONE SHOULD SPEAK IN TONGUES ALL TO…"

hildo replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"well if you read caefully how they work and the whole book of corinthians then you w…"

hildo replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"so true. its sad that so many people call false prophets men of GOD. they should not…"

hildo replied Jun 10, 2010 to How come people on tv can prophecy and it not come ot pass and yet still get to preach on tv. Isnt that bad?

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by hildo

"thats so true sista. i guess people like to live lies, and do it in front of GOD. th…"

hildo replied Jun 5, 2010 to How come people on tv can prophecy and it not come ot pass and yet still get to preach on tv. Isnt that bad?

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by hildo

"thats so true. religious people or ministers call it networking, but i see it as hus…"

hildo replied Jun 3, 2010 to How come people on tv can prophecy and it not come ot pass and yet still get to preach on tv. Isnt that bad?

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by hildo

"i think i understand one thing now. if the isrealites were not affraid of GOD in his…"

hildo replied Jun 2, 2010 to Can a person who knows the bible honestly say that speaking in tongues is done right now days in church?

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by hildo

"WOW DATS SOME REAL TALK RIGHT THERE. ITS TRUE BUT SAD. IF ONLY JESUS WERE HERE I WON…"

hildo replied Jun 1, 2010 to How come people on tv can prophecy and it not come ot pass and yet still get to preach on tv. Isnt that bad?

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by hildo

"do any of you know how to erase comments. i dont want the last one that a person nam…"

hildo replied May 18, 2010 to Do well known pastors preach better than unknown pastor?

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"thanks for the comments i enjo them."

hildo replied May 18, 2010 to Do well known pastors preach better than unknown pastor?

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"so true. the sad thing is that most say they follow the truth and speak and want the…"

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service