Toni's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr` Scott, thanks for sharing this and the link to the article. I LOVE IT. Pastor D…"

Toni replied Sep 21, 2009 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

"ok, makes sense. Prez Obama is that.... ultra cool, Mrs Michelle and they're beautif…"

Toni replied Sep 21, 2009 to KANYE BRINGS OUT THE RACISTS ON TWITTER: N-word filled tweets

20 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

"wow... "Not even his sober-self agrees with what he did" I didnt see the show, only…"

Toni replied Sep 20, 2009 to KANYE BRINGS OUT THE RACISTS ON TWITTER: N-word filled tweets

20 Sep 24, 2009

"Kanye was just another wounded soldier long before his music was introduced to the w…"

Toni replied Sep 20, 2009 to KANYE BRINGS OUT THE RACISTS ON TWITTER: N-word filled tweets

20 Sep 24, 2009

"brother, you make me laugh, simmer down indeed. There are things I am passionate ab…"

Toni replied Sep 19, 2009 to

just now

"Anthony, you know, basically the traditional church (falsely) teaches people to not…"

Toni replied Sep 18, 2009 to

just now

"((((ANTHONY)))) thank you"

just now

"***sigh*** Brother Lahry, of course you have your opinion, as do we all. Oh! Kindly…"

just now

"TSowell is a republican of the worst order... one of intellect, which has been manip…"

Toni replied Sep 18, 2009 to Jimmy Carter explains the real reason for the Anti-Obama hatred i.e. same old, same old, RACISM!

85 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"Hi there brother Lahry, welcome! Ive enjoyed reading your comments, they have bless…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service