N'ZI Amani Germain's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (542) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi dear sisters in Christ! Remember! Our brother Paul said: “Even if I caused you…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 26, 2008 to WOMEN OF GOD, ARE YOU REALLY CONSCIOUS OF THE KEY ROLE THAT YOU OUGHT TO PLAY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST?

27 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"Hi dear sisters in Christ! Remember! Our brother Paul said: “Even if I caused you…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 26, 2008 to WOMEN OF GOD, ARE YOU REALLY CONSCIOUS OF THE KEY ROLE THAT YOU OUGHT TO PLAY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST?

27 Sep 24, 2009

"Hi! Here's a comment from a friend of mine. "Some Messianic Jews think teaching ad…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 25, 2008 to SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

26 Mar 23, 2009

"May God bless you! It's exactly the reason why I do invite all of you to turn to th…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 23, 2008 to Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

32 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"Hi dear brother, I paid a visit to your web site. I fully agree with you when you…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 20, 2008 to Apostles, & Prophets are they true callings from God?

9 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Co-Pastor Chavon Washington

"I thank you brother Moreh Yehoshua Ben Yahweh for your contributions!!! Now I’m add…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 20, 2008 to SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

26 Mar 23, 2009

"Hi my brother ! You teach grace but what does grace mean? What does “to live under…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 19, 2008 to SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

26 Mar 23, 2009

"I my brother, I do appreciate your demonstration; unfortunately I notice that you d…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 19, 2008 to SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

26 Mar 23, 2009

"Hi my brother in Christ! We now have access to the written and Living Word of God t…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 18, 2008 to Apostles, & Prophets are they true callings from God?

9 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Co-Pastor Chavon Washington

"Brother, I thank you for your message! I’d like to tell you that I’m a Christian (A…"

N'ZI Amani Germain replied Jun 18, 2008 to SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

26 Mar 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service