Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr.'s Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Just what I Thoght! Contrdictory Instructions About The Tithe! Should Not A Founder…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied May 18, 2012 to Please List Here Every Scripture About THE TITHE!

23 May 18, 2012
Reply by Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr.

"I Have Explained My Desire For My Tithe To Be Kept Totall Out Of Circulation  Have L…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied May 18, 2012 to Please List Here Every Scripture About THE TITHE!

23 May 18, 2012

"Pastor? What Do You Believe Is Going To Happen To Individuals Like Me That Have Been…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied Feb 7, 2011 to Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

227 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Richard Julian

"Sister Evangelical! From My Research & My Understanding It Has Been Shown To Me…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied Feb 7, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"please understand and listen to your own comment about the government. you admit tha…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied Feb 7, 2011 to What I Expected Of OBAMA

2 Feb 7, 2011

"WOW! As If I Haven't Been Slapped Around Enough Already! So Many Scriptures Before A…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied Jun 1, 2010 to Turn The Other Cheek?

2 Jun 1, 2010

"Your Limited Thought Is An Indication That God Is Removing The Blessing Of Sanity Fr…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied May 26, 2010 to Please List Here Every Scripture About THE TITHE!

23 May 18, 2012

"Mr. Phelps There Is Such A Thing As Intelligence! If You Think You Are God And Not J…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied May 26, 2010 to The Price Of Saving Souls!

6 May 26, 2010

"So I Gather That You Are One Of Those That Disregard The Old Testsment And It's Teac…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied May 26, 2010 to Please List Here Every Scripture About THE TITHE!

23 May 18, 2012

"You Answered My Question And That Is All That I Asked! I Am Not Going Through The Me…"

Willie Edward Turnipseed Sr. replied May 26, 2010 to Who Is YESHUA In Relation To Jesus Christ?

2 May 26, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service