Tara Robinson's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother Watson you said "Biblical fact that "all" of the Law of Moses was abolished…"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 3, 2011 to The Purpose of the 7th Day Sabbath

27 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"Amen my brother speak the truth."

Tara Robinson replied Apr 19, 2011 to GENDER IDENTITY

25 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM

"I am in full agreement in how This sister has advised you she said only but the trut…"

Tara Robinson replied Apr 19, 2011 to Is this true love?

3 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Olori Godwin

"Pastor I appreciate this teaching because I speak about this topic a lot and I have…"

Tara Robinson replied Apr 19, 2011 to HOW EFFICIENT IS YOUR BRAKE?

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Tara Robinson

"Angela let me tell you what I know about being at the feet of the MASTER when at his…"

Tara Robinson replied Aug 1, 2010 to At the Feet of the Masters

6 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Angela Doreen

"I have been having problems for 7days trying to get on this site to respond to this…"

Tara Robinson replied Jun 13, 2010 to What about the Holy Ghost

12 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"Brittany thank you for sharing you insight about the SDA I created the blog as a lea…"

Tara Robinson replied Mar 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"Brother Zealot X thank you for your input to this blog a lot of what you have mentio…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 14, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Newview as long as you understand the bible teaching thats all that matters I dont l…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"I agree with you about unity it is important that the goal stay what God has command…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service