Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I for one fully agree! To me Jesus is the gate. He is my brother. He gave His…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied May 11, 2012 to The Characteristic of the Divine Nature in the Believer:

17 May 11, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"To accept Christ really is to accept two things as the are inseparable. The first is…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied May 11, 2012 to Is President Obama just another fall away

106 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Brother Phil

"We the body of Christ can do all things through Christ as scripture does indicate. E…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied May 11, 2012 to Okay folks are the current situation and decision of the president of USA connected to Biblical policy or is it just a good resemblance of what is to come.

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Prophetess TT

"Also there are some rather disturbing things in Revelations were we are to endure un…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied May 11, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Scripture tells us that we can do all things through Christ and that whatever we agr…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied May 11, 2012 to Okay folks are the current situation and decision of the president of USA connected to Biblical policy or is it just a good resemblance of what is to come.

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Prophetess TT

"Well, scripturally if we are going with scripture at least where Paul writes that th…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied May 10, 2012 to Is President Obama just another fall away

106 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Brother Phil

" I am afraid while we all tend to go back and forth on what we think is salvation an…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Oct 14, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Actually that does not take a person back to the law, but it does in a way, because…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Oct 11, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I have always had this little annoying problem with Paul where he said women will be…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Oct 11, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"If that were true then Jesus would not have been tempted all the time that He was in…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Oct 7, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service