Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure its a gender fight! YOU made it one, by raising the gender issue, which is a pr…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I do see that one a lot, but also I do understand principles of witchcraft and the s…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Actually I fully agree, who really knows the heart? We may be able to see conditions…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I would think the definition of heresy is to preach other than what is there. I am n…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 1, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You still don't get it. I read them. So what? Your position is simply "once saved al…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 29, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You say on the one hand where you do not get where I am saying that you are attempti…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 29, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"  As far as the White House is concerned. Used to stay at the Hay Adams hotel, which…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 28, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

""Come on pseudo-Dr. Carrol, let us reason together."   I find REVEREND, to start wit…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 28, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Let me try to draw you a picture if I may? Well ok even if you do not want, I am goi…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 27, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"There are many people say that Jesus is their savior and many that will say Lord and…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service