Stephanie's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"What does it say about our church when someone has to set up a website called Report…"

Stephanie replied Oct 3, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"I know that cogic ain't alone in scandals but our leaders are becoming even more of…"

Stephanie replied Oct 3, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Thank you for sharing your story it's just sad that this kind of stuff is happening…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"The video I used gives you the typical response of other people in the church. They…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Yeah I wish people would expose this kind of stuff but they don't want to. Most of t…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Thank you sister, I do pray as well as cry before the Lord. It is all you can do bec…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service