Evangelist Saadia Dublin's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you referring to the book of Acts Chapter 8 Concerning Simon vs 18-20 when Peter…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Aug 5, 2009 to Merchandising the Anointing

15 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"I totally agree! Hallelujah it's about time for the real people of God to stand up f…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Aug 5, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

"I just love the Word of God! And the scripture says what.... "For i neither received…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Jul 30, 2009 to THEOLOGIAN OR CHRISTIAN? WHO ARE YOU?

22 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Minister QGAgnew

"I must say that all that you have said, was awesome and on time you had me on my fee…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Jul 23, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Apostle first we must biblical define what the definitions of these words mean to ma…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Jul 23, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"Thank you, and I love when you state "we are spiritually asleep", We must acknowledg…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Jul 23, 2009 to Marching Orders

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Saadia Dublin

"Brother i so glad that someone is filled with the HolySpirit, up on here. I'm really…"

Evangelist Saadia Dublin replied Jun 18, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service