Joseph Gill's Discussions (715)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"A major reason the "angel/human copulation" theory is popular is the influence of th…"

Joseph Gill replied Jan 5, 2012 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"Really, Brother Watson! Halitosis may be a symptom of gingivitis, but it doesn't fol…"

Joseph Gill replied Jan 5, 2012 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"Brother Watson,   You reference scriptures about Og of Bashan, but I think only one,…"

Joseph Gill replied Jan 4, 2012 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"That's fine, Brother Watson; I'd never begrudge you leaving a thread. But I've come…"

Joseph Gill replied Jan 4, 2012 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"Brother Watson, usually when you and I debate, I see it as an opportunity for us to…"

Joseph Gill replied Jan 1, 2012 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"Actually, Brother Edwards, we know from the many versions of gibborim ["mighty men"]…"

Joseph Gill replied Jan 1, 2012 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"First of all, I never stated that the Flood was a judgment against Seth's line. But,…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 31, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"Thank you, Brother Watson, for clearing that up. We've all been there... putting con…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 30, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"Furthermore, such marriages between godly sons and ungodly daughters could not have…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 30, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

"You're writing too fast for me to responsibly and fully answer (lol, you must be on…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 29, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "In Genesis 6:2, are the "Sons of God" men or angels?"

73 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by heari harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service