Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!!! What an eye opener. Thank you Sister Jan. I will stay focused. It's ironic, b…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 18, 2008 to How's Your Prayer Life?

1 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Greetings Sister Bridgette, I pray that you and yours are fairing well. Often becaus…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 18, 2008 to

just now

"Rev. Luckett, It is important for you to know that you have a great wisdom that come…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 17, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Well said Rev. Luckett.I agree with every word. We are all God's chosen. It should n…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 12, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"G. E. Patterson is one of my favs. He was somebody's preacher for sure. God knows ho…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 12, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Bro. Vaughn, Are you so hard of understanding English? Did you not read my comment?…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Bro. Thomas, If you must, go to seminary. This is something you feel you have to do,…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ephesians 3:20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Not really believing in God's power

5 Sep 9, 2008

"The scriptures require us to forgive, for if we forgive not, our Father which is in…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Can One Forgive and Truly Forget if So How?

1 Sep 9, 2008

"Herein lies the problem. We expect "God" to do the work, when His word cearly states…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Not really believing in God's power

5 Sep 9, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service