Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Matthew 16:13  ¶When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his d…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Who Is Jesus?

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Barbara Mack

"It is written, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all these…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Balancing Act

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"It is not required, although some people do participate in this parent church tithin…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Should the church tithe to another church

144 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Moreh Yehoshua, I apologize for my indiscretion. I judge you not. Follow the convict…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

32 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"God bless you Pastor Scott. My name is Pastor Melvin and I am a fairly new member he…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to What is the deal with all of the hostility, people of God?????

7 Sep 9, 2008

"I thank you all. All of your responses have helped me tremendously. This is a much n…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Incorporation and 501c3 Filing

5 Sep 9, 2008

"Yes Rev. Samuel, You are absolutely right. I do not speak against education. Like I…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Amen Brother. Thankyou. I pray tha I have not offended anyone by my behaviour."

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 9, 2008 to Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

32 Apr 15, 2009

"There you go again, ranting on about stuff that nobody's talking about in the first…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 8, 2008 to Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

32 Apr 15, 2009

"You are a wise and humble man Anthony Luckett. Peace."

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 8, 2008 to Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

32 Apr 15, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service