Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph Gill, You are standing in the gate of the Kingdom. God is in control. Even wh…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 18, 2011 to God's Perfect and Permissive Will (the myth of it all)

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"My Brothers, All of God's will is perfect; and it is one. Whether he permits it or c…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 17, 2011 to God's Perfect and Permissive Will (the myth of it all)

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Minister Palmer, It is not impossible for me to be wrong, however regarding this sub…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 10, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Minister Palmer, I went to your home page to view your profile. Tell me, is there a…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 10, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I agree with you Newview. My thoughts are not contrary to your own. I too believe in…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Newview, I understand what you say, as I walk in divine health and healing, and do t…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Minister Palmer, Homosexuality is said by some to be a sexual orientation, but it to…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Get them saved first, then let them serve if they are proven, But first while you go…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 9, 2011 to Gay Preachers and pastors

46 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Rev. Clyde .L.Benson

"Brother Anthony, I would just as soon cut my tongue out than to question God. I DO N…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 9, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"I agree that deliverance is in order. I also believe that the issue should be addres…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 9, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service