Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay Dr. Magee, I perceive that you are a Born Again Christian. I also am a Born aga…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 7, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I did not say that it was right for a man to act like a woman, I only implied that i…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 7, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Maybe if we come out of the wrestling match with God, the Church can do something ab…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 7, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"But is not an angel a messenger? How can we judge the scope of the authority given h…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 7, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012

"Are we seeking the truth or are we seeking answers? Hmmm... While the truth is alway…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Wow! Love what you are doing in Chi-Town. Make God continue to keep you, and to upho…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 4, 2011 to VACANT CHURCHES - CHURCHES SEEKING PASTORS

85 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apostle Marc Rouse

"Angela Loundes wrote, Preacher I am interesting to know where Judas destination is…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Pastor Anthony, you are a very clever man. I see what you say, and with much of it I…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 4, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012

"I agree my Brother Anthony, He is sovereign. It is because of his sovereignty that I…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 3, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012

"20  Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service