All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Persecutions

Dear saints, i am glad to have this chance to share with you all. I am from India a believer and dedicated to this site which i have been a…

Started by rav

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

“Go and Grow!”

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church Rev. Stephen P. Samuel, Senior Pastor/Teacher On last week we wanted to illustrate how God is calling hi…

Started by Rev. Stephen P. Samuel

1 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Responding to the Resurrection

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church Rev. Stephen P. Samuel, Senior Pastor/Teacher Making the Difference in the lives of others Scripture Les…

1 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Dr. Maxcina Gadsden

“Promise, Faith, Vision, Reality”

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church Rev. Stephen P. Samuel, Senior Pastor/Teacher “Promise, Faith, Vision, Reality” We began the year by exa…

0 Mar 31, 2008

Weathering the storm of Up coming Persecution

There are record accounts of persecution at various times and places in the bible . The most famous are of course Shad, Mesh and Abed .. an…

Started by Daniel Baumet

2 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Daniel Baumet

IS THE BODY OF CHRIST SICK

What has happened to the Body of Christ? What have we become to the world? Does the world see Christ, or do they see a group of people who…

Started by Elder Joan A. Carr

1 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

The Promises in His Name

God's power has given us every thing we need to life and Godliness, through our knowing of the One who called us to His glory and goodness.…

Started by Daniel Baumet

4 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Baumet

HEALING WORDS OF THE HOUR---MY FOOTSTOOL!

I have technical difficulty for a period of thirty or more days trying to bring this word to Healing Words of the Hour and experience extre…

Started by Pastor Jackie Gentry

0 Mar 22, 2008

We are still praying for you in Ghana-Africa.

We are still praying for you in Ghana-Africa. They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits( DANIEL 11:32) God is the God of pu…

Started by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

0 Mar 16, 2008

You Decide-Election 2008

Is Rev. Wright right?

Started by Montreal D. Martin

1 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service